Making Lemonade out of LimitsGlobal Conferences
Design the Expo space to allow for ample networking and food service space, while accommodating growing numbers of sponsors and attendees.
Our client had good news and bad news. The good: Expo sponsorship and attendance had doubled. The bad: The Expo room size had not.
We met with the chef to design 100% portable foods that could be eaten by hand – no silverware required, no tables and chairs necessary. We also turned hallways into networking nooks while the foyer became a lounge with charging stations. The registration area was reinvented as a gathering hub. And it all flowed in and out of the Expo Hall to keep people and conversations moving.
- With double the population, even most of the buffet tables had to go. We embraced vertical food stations and redesigned menu items into grab-and-go finger foods. Rather than setting out space-stealing plates, we served our mobile menu in highball glasses and small bamboo vessels.
- The Expert 1:1 Lab became 1:Many, allowing more education for more people at one time. We restaged expert sessions by topic instead of individual Q&A, keeping communal energy up.
- End-to-end event management
- Strategic sourcing and contract negotiation
- Budget management & final reconciliation
- Vendor selection and contracting
- Food & beverage planning
- Sponsorship program
- Expo hall
- Air travel & ground transportation
- AV management
- Registration and technology solutions
- Website design & development
- VIP programs
- Signage & creative development
- On-site staffing