Bringing 600 Leaders ‘Home’Executive Experiences
Promote networking and conversation.
For the first time in company history, our client expanded its leadership team meeting. They wanted to welcome new people into the “family” in a warm but unexpected way.
We created a comfortable living room setting where all 600 attendees could gather, connect with each other, and get down to business.
The concept grew from the idea that families gather to talk and discuss issues in the living room. Our client wanted to extend that idea to their new and existing leadership team by recreating the living room of an Eichler home –a nod to the company’s beginnings in Palo Alto back in the ‘60s.
The otherwise blank exhibit hall was staged in two sections: the ‘Front Yard’ on Passion Road hosted breaks and mingling, with doors leading into the ‘Living Room’ for general sessions. The yard was designed to foster small, more intimate conversations, with a swing, a gazebo, period lawn furniture and even a life-sized chess game.
The focus on comfort extended into the meeting area, where in lieu of typical theater-style seating the living room was staged with comfortable couches and armchairs.
Every element, down to the smallest detail, was executed to immerse attendees in the experience and encourage them to engage with one another and truly enjoy it all.
- Even the ambience was curated to enhance the setting, with music from the ‘60s specially selected to highlight speaker entrances. Digital pop-art on the living room walls changed every 30 seconds. Breakout rooms were color coded to reflect the subject matter track and help people navigate the ‘home.’
- For Epic Award winners and C-level execs, the event also included a high-end lunch, backyard style, with gourmet BBQ and custom-made name pillows as place cards. Every element, down to the smallest detail, was executed to immerse attendees in the experience and encourage them to engage with one another and truly enjoy it all.
- End-to-end event management
- Strategic sourcing and contract negotiation
- Budget management & final reconciliation
- Vendor selection and contracting
- Food & beverage planning
- Air travel & ground transportation
- AV management
- Registration and technology solutions
- Website design & development
- VIP management
- Signage & creative development
- On-site staffing