Global Gathering, Small World FeelGlobal Conferences
Welcome and engage global employees.
6,500 employees from 68 countries assembled in Las Vegas, NV for our client’s global sales kickoff. With a meeting population the size of a bustling small town, our challenge was to make each individual feel welcomed, special and engaged.
When guests arrived they were greeted not with long lines and paperwork, but with a carefully designed space to help them feel right at home. Encouraged to grab coffee and chat, the lobby was established as the go-to spot for networking and conversation throughout the event. Registration was carefully engineered to keep this large group moving, so they could get on with their mingling. We designed a unique flow with separate check-in, badge credentials and t-shirt tables. Once they were officially signed in, guests were ushered to a cocktail reception where libations and interactions flowed.
- 35 black and white portraits of worldwide team members were chosen and hung gallery-style in the lobby. We also installed a global impact wall, showcasing how the company gives back to the communities where it operates.
- Another endeavor to support the attendees’ bonding: a fully plated, sit down dinner for all 6,500 guests, including custom meals for every imaginable dietary preference.
- End-to-end event management
- Strategic sourcing and contract negotiation
- Budget management & final reconciliation
- Vendor selection and contracting
- Food & beverage planning
- Air travel & ground transportation
- AV management
- Registration and technology solutions
- Website design & development
- VIP management
- Signage & creative development
- On-site staffing