More than ever before, our communities need support.
At streamlinevents, we are committed to giving back. That’s why we provide employees with paid time off to volunteer in their communities across the country.
Some of the ways our employees have volunteered their time this year include:
- Sorting food at local food banks
- Designing social media ads for 2020 election candidates
- Supporting a non-profit focused on helping children with osteosarcoma
- Assisting teachers in the classroom
- Volunteering at local humane societies
- Writing letters to get the vote out for the 2020 election
- Sorting donated medical supplies for underserved communities
- Raising funds for low income students
- Supporting religious organizations
- Empowering young women through music education
- Volunteering at polling locations for the 2020 election
Check out our social media channels through the end of the year to see more about how our employees are giving back.
What We’re Doing
In lieu of swag for our monthly Brainshare participants, we have been donating to various organizations this year. Organizations include Above and Beyond Foundation Helping Hospitality, Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, Black Lives Matter, Chefs for the Polls, Equal Justice Initiative, Project Open Hand, and World Central Kitchen.
We continue to support the Alameda County Foodbank. We arrange a volunteering day each quarter as well as make a donation on behalf of our clients and vendors each December.
How You Can Help
Looking for ways to volunteer in your own neighborhood? Check out this list of volunteering ideas.
- Sort donations at your local food bank
- Write letters to seniors
- Make blankets for Project Linus
- Organize a neighborhood cleanup
- Create a Little Free Library
- Donate blood through the Red Cross
- Serve meals at your local soup kitchen
- Build homes with Habitat for Humanity
- Sponsor a family for the holidays
- Donate to a toy drive
- Deliver meals through Meals on Wheels
- Adopt a letter through USPS Operation Santa
- Spend time with animals at your local human society
- Volunteer for a local non-profit organization
- Make a donation on Giving Tuesday (the Tuesday after Thanksgiving)